Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Spigen Ultra Bumper For Galaxy S III (Twinkling Pink)

Not my usual line of writing, but I thought I'd add to what's available online about these cuties. This is mostly for those thinking about getting one of Spigen's Bumpers -- or any other of their products, anyway.

This is not a review, only a few pics and my initial thoughts. Please feel free to skip if you don't find this kind of stuff interesting. =)
[PHOTOS]


So the thing came in a sturdy (and most stylish!) box, and the care Spigen put into all this is just amazing. There are authentication stickers and all that sort of thing (I haven't checked yet, and I don't think I'll bother), plus a set of front and back protectors, which will come in handy when my phone gets back from service (screen maintenance) with a brand new back cover, hopefully.

So overall I'm very pleased with the quality of the product, and it's not that gaudy either. I couldn't find the white one anywhere, that's why I went with pink, and though the photos don't do it justice (it's a cool bubblegum pink, which looks kind of sc-fi-ish with the grey), I wouldn't be ashamed to have it on my phone anywhere.

I don't usually use bumpers, but I do need one for taking pics with my phone while out skiing, since the extra slim covers I tend to use don't make the phone any less slippery. And this one is just amazing quality, while I won't have to be taking it on and off all the time -- which damages your phone in the long run.

I haven't applied it yet, since I'm sure it would peel off the outer edges of my Spigen Curved Crystal screen protector, that's the caveat with these bumpers. It's not rubbery at all, so while those are OK with the curved crystal, I'm not so sure about this one. But, as I said, I'll be putting it on, with the Nano screen protector it came with, once I get me phone back in a couple of weeks.



Hope this helps some of you decide on what (Spigen) product to get,
and if you happen to have any questions, feel free to post them.

Thanks for bearing with me if this is not your sort of thing, 
I'll be posting more interesting (well... usual anyway) stuff soon.

Have a lovely day.

fleur



No comments:

Post a Comment