Happy New Year Everyone!
I left Hungary yesterday and spent much of the journey thinking about my life here and there and whether I had one at all. Not that I'm particularly prone to pessimism and depression. But these past few weeks in Hungary made me think and I wanted to grab at the opportunity. It is such a special experience to see one's life as if from far away and flying hundreds of kilometers above the Earth and being literally neither here nor there helped me understand a lot. This post will not be about my ramblings, though. Instead I'd like to give you all a heads up and list some of the topics that would come up during the course of the next few weeks, as a result of my recent experiences.
So this month you'll see more about
(in no particular order)
- life in Switzerland and the general atmosphere -- confessions of an expat
- my cultural escapades in Budapest (theater, exhibitions and my fav places to sip a coffee or tea - or whatever)
- my Easyjet experience - cheap but not necessarily easy
- why I love LUSH and my fav products
- all I think about having babies
- some of my thoughts on learning and teaching languages
Thanx for reading!
Keep tuned if you're interested.
Have an awesome weekend.