Thursday, December 9, 2010

Escalade!

Yes, I've just bought out Marmite for this year's Escalade.

If you don't know what all the buzz is about, check out www.1602.ch for more info! ;)

Our 'victim' this year is made of milk chocolate and is from Auer again. I loved last year's dark chocolate one but, always the one for change, I wanted to try something new. I was considering buying it somewhere else, just to give the other stores a chance but looking through their wares I liked the appearance and price of the Auer ones the most. I'm not really a cheapo considering I'm willing to pay almost CHF40 for the thing, but I would definitely not go to hundreds. Soooo, I ended up buying it at Auer's again. Actually they're really good and they look a lot nicer than the slightly more expensive ones across the street.

Well, tomorrow it's Bern (the coolest map here!) and then all the fun begins! With marmites and marches and fondues and mulled wine! I can't wait! If you're in Geneva, it's a must. Vive l'Escalade! =D

Chocolate kisses and spicy hugs
from Geneva! ;)

Your Geneva news, given to you by fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment