Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baby Doll Eyes [Makeup]

Guys, this stuff is amazing.

I was always a big fan of the doe eyed look, and I think it's one of the best weekend looks, easy to pull off when you don't want to wear a lot of makeup. It looks natural but polished and this product, my newest mascara, will give you that French lesbian chick look. Yes, no kidding. This is what we used to call the look back in high school and I think it fits the effect perfectly. It looks a bit as if you weren't gonna put any makeup on but did put on a little bit, weren't so good at it, maybe smudged around a little, but look gorgeous anyway...

You all know what I'm talking about and I'm sure you've dreamed of the look, or, if you're a guy, of girls wearing it. =)

Now you have the chance to try it out.

[Go to the end for a fun bit, if you're not interested in makeup. ;)]



With...

wait for it...

ta-daaaaam!

Bourjoi's Liner Effect Mascara!

It has a formula enhanced with khol and a stiff-type brush that's short on one side and like a comb on the other. This helps you put the product close to your lashline and then just comb it along the lashes. For lower lashes it's enough to use either side, in my opinion. And there you are, your Parisian young girl look (LOL).

Seriously guys, this is awesome!

I love me my Covergirl Lashblast, but that's mascara. This is a whole makeup look in one go, with incredibely long lashes. I'd still use the Lashblast if I was going for some decidedly mature dramatic vampy look, but this looks just as dramatic, and takes years off your face, right away. (I can't vouch for the lesbian effect, I haven't been approached since wearing it, but I'll report as soon as I am. ;D)

By the way, yesterday, when I was shopping for fondue ingredients, I got my ID inspected for buying Kirsch... Now how's that? I was laughing so hard the whole queue was staring at me. Come on, I'm 26! 8 years above the limit (in Europe)! Waaaaaah! :D There's your doe eyed look for you! ;D

Cheers and lots of love

your petite fleur ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I love the doe eyed look and need to buy a new mascara so I'll be checking this out :-)

    (French lesbians Chic! Ha Ha! That's funny!)

    ReplyDelete