Monday, August 2, 2010

Lots of Fun Stuff Coming!

Hi blogreaders!

I hope you've not totally given up on me. I know it's been a month and though I was not going to apologize, I'll let you in on the secret. Well, it's not really been a secret since I started posting on it, but you still might not know why I've been away. Well, WE GOT MARRIED! =D

So that means I have some excuse for having been away so long. And it also means that lots of fun stuff's coming soon! ;)

I'll write up a memoir of the events (from my laissez faire point of view so don't expect much bridezilla stuff) and publish some stories and adventures we went through. After the wedding(s) we stayed in Hungary for a week and had our French friend over as well. As she's the kind of person to whom 'some weird stuff will happen' all the time, I'm pretty sure you'll have fun reading the forthcoming posts.

So stay tuned for more to come (very very soon!)
Hugs and kisses
Mrs. Flower =D

No comments:

Post a Comment