Thursday, July 1, 2010

Permit Me

After a period of trying to prove pessimists wrong, I have to admit that it is true.

If you don't have a permit to work in Switzerland, it is very difficult to find work here.

I would never say it's impossible. It's just very very difficult. You need something in your resume that makes you irreplaceable, or you need the right marketing to sell this very expensive product (meaning you) to companies. I'm saying these things to put anyone off. But agreeing with the above statement is not pessimism, it is pure rationalism. Of course, you can fight the tide and get yourself a job, but start by thinking up a good plan. I'll cross fingers for you! In the meantime, I'll be waiting for my permit. ;)

I hope this helps you guys,
thank you for reading
and
please, please never give up on your dreams!

xoxoxo

fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment