Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Motivated (language) learning

Probably you've noticed that I'm really a believer in motivation. Undoubtedly it is the main force behind all human action, and therefore determines the outcome of any such action. It is thus advisable for teachers and learners to understand it mechanisms.

As a teacher of English for 5 years now, I've found understanding motivation a core of any successful teaching. Working on my thesis I realized there was so little user friendly information on motivation. This is why I created this blog, which, if interested, you are all most cordially invited to join:

Motivated Learning (http://motivatedlearning.blogspot.com/)

If you have any questions or suggestions, or have a topic in mind that you'd like to see discussed here, don't hesitate to comment.

Have a very nice day! ;)
Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment