Friday, February 19, 2010

Glow!

OK, so here are couple of tips I just find so helpful these days. (I promise I won't turn this into a beauty blog! But Geneva's gray and rainy for the most part in winter, so...)

Glowing cheeks: The easiest, cheapest and most awesome way to achieve this look is to use a rich moisturizer under your foundation. I know some shrink from it but I even massage it into my skin (feels sooo good!) for the glow to be the most natural.

Oil for oil: I could never believe it. But I've hard it so much (on youtube, blogs, etc.) that oils actually help oily skin, that I just had to try it. I don't really have oily skin. But there are areas where I'd rather avoid oily products, so I guess this leaves me with combination skin. (I don't like to call it that, but whatever.) I've recently had a couple of spots and because I wanted a soft and healthy feel to my skin I stopped using drying products on them and started massaging my face with a rich oily cream. Wow! I woke up in the morning, and all the redness was gone from my face. I have no idea how this happened. Some say that oils clear your skin by removing oil from it... I really don't know. But it feels great! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment